Tuesday 8 August 2023

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Picked Posies

Good morning all, 

Thanks for joining me, Steph, today for my Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration post. I thought it would be nice to show off the range that Bev created exclusively for Craftstash called Picked Posies.

My first card uses the Uniko Picked Posies Fresh Cut Foliage background stamp and adhered this to the card blank at an angle. I then stamped and die cut the florals from the  Picked Posies set. The sentiment is from the sentiment set of the same name and I have fussy cut it and adhered it over vellum before adding to the card front.


This time I created a monotone card and stamped the background in two shades of purple. Directly onto this I stamped the outline and solid Picked Posies stamps. Finally I die cut the word ‘smile’ using the Uniko Picked Posies Smile layering sentiment.


My final card uses the Picked Posies Plaid layering stencil set over which I have added flowers and foliage stamped and die cut using the Picked Posies set.

This range is currently on sale exclusively at Craftstash so if you like what you see then head over and check them out!


Much love
Steph x

2 comments:

  1. Three beautiful samples, and love so much especially the monochromatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration as I have yet to use mine!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated