Tuesday 1 August 2023

Introducing... Mid Century Modern Wreath Builder

Welcome to Day 1 of the product introductions for our July/August Release. 

Today myself and the Brand Ambassadors are showcasing one of the new additions to the Mid Century Modern series with this fun wreath builder clear stamp set. 

If you love the Mid Century Modern series as much as I do, I think you will love this new addition and I am sure you will have fun pairing it with lots of the current products in this series. 

Enough talk, lets have a look at it in action...


  Anita















A wonderful addition to the collection, don't you think?

We will be back tomorrow with more to share. This clear stamp set with all of the product we are introducing this week will be available 9am Sunday 6th August 2023. 


Crafty Hugs
 


6 comments:

  1. I love this wreath design so much! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look amazing Bev and so different from the DT.I just knew I was going to love this.Tracey A.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, versatile and so modern! Lovely samples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Love the graphic look and modern feel!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated