Tuesday 20 May 2014

Lattice, Frames & Florals

Hey!

As I said yesterday I had some time to 'play' and made a few cards to share with you this week. Todays card uses a lovely combination of stamps, even if I do say so myself!




This is a mini 10.5 x 10.5 m card. I started by marking the centre with a faint pencil mark both vertically and horizontally in order to stamp the single lattice design all over the base card using grey ink. I started stamping them starting in the centre and working my way outwards in all directions. After rubbing out the pencil lines I coloured the centre lattice image.




I used my square dies to create a mini frame and accented it with a trio of ditsy florals from Background Builders: Vines and a couple of leaves from Natures Treasures I.

That's all for today, but I will be back again tomorrow with more to share. Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White (Boyes)
Ink: SU! Going Grey. PTI Spring Moss and Raspberry Fizz
Accessories: Sizzix Framelits Square Dies, Foam Adhesive & Spica At You Pen.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful that repetition! Great design! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design Beverley! A great idea to color the centre part and frame it! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beverley you are racking up some fabulous creations as always and your ideas are always so unique and inspiring. Love them all. Please don't stop. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design...and a bit different. You certainly are not short on the creativity at present! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These stamps do look good together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bev, I loooooove this card!! The combo of stamps are AMAZING! I will have to remember this. Love the pop of pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous,minimalistic design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant design and perfect stamping! Love how you have framed the coloured element :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so elegant and so inspiring :) love this design !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bev, I adore this mini card! Beautiful lattice background, sweet frame, and of course, the 'flower power' of your flowers sure has impact. Stunning!! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated