Wednesday 7 May 2014

A Colourful Thank You

Hey!

Seriously where are the seconds, minutes, hours and days going?! Time is flying by here at the moment, but I did manage to squeeze in a little crafty time to make this one layer colourful thank you card...




I used the new ColorQ challenge colours seen HERE and below which are a beautiful combination and a combination I wouldn't have selected myself.




I needed to make this thank you card for a friend I am meeting up with tomorrow as they were beyond kind and let Karl and I stay in their flat on our recent trip to London. My friend loves  geometric patterns and florals and decided to combine the two.




Another short & sweet post from me today, it's nearly tea time and I had better muster some energy to get the tea cooking so hubby has something to eat when he gets in! I'll be back again tomorrow with the next TIME OUT Challenge information, be sure to stop by then for all the details. Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)


Supplies
Card Stock: White (Boyes)
Ink: SU! Pear Pizzaz, Sage Shadow & Pink Pirouette. PTI Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: Uniko Studio Background Builders: Chevrons, All Occasion Sentiments #3 and Flower Power #2
Accessories: Foam Adhesive

13 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Bev!! I love it so much! Perfect in every way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Like how you've used the chevrons on the top edge - must try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I like the chevrons in the background and the colour combo is superb. Like you i don't know where the days are going...frightening really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Bev :) your cards are always so serene and lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chevrons are beautiful! And a great design! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend will delight in this card, Bev, which is precisely what I'm doing! The colours are lovely, and personalizing it with flowers and chevrons to suite your friend's taste is ever so thoughtful! Another gem....Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! I love the softly shaded flowers. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love the gradient on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card, Beverly, love the water colored sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card Bev. The chevrons are fab!! Beautiful colours, making such a perfect Thank you card xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, Bev - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated