Wednesday 21 May 2014

Inspired by...

Hey!

Today has been another day here in the North East with the sun shining, so I made the most of it as the weather is supposed to change tomorrow with rain, rain and more RAIN! It sounds about right a we have a Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK and it always rains on Bank Holidays! 

Anyway, I have a card to share with you this evening...




I was inspired by a CASED the awesome Julie Ebersole, I saw this card HERE on Pinterest and I automatically thought of Background Builders: Vines




I was also inspired by the current colours over at Color Throwdown HERE and seen below. Such a Summery colour pallet. 




That's all from me today, but I will be back tomorrow with more to share. Until then, thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash. SU! Soft Sky
Ink: SU! Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz. VersaMagic Sea Breeze, VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Sizzix Framelits Square Dies & Foam Adhesive.

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Beverley. Love your beautiful stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Beverley and love the little frame x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stamping, lovely flowers and vines, darling little frame. Sooo sweet! Too bad about the rain forecast, but on the plus side, perfect weather for crafting! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sweet little frame and the fabulous movement you've created with this card Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the frame; it draws the eye right to the little sentiment! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Love the sweet frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love the framing of the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely darling! I love it, and your used the Throwdown colors perfectly! I'm pinning this to one of MY boards! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Beverly. Love the delicate little flowers and the frame around the greeting. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated