Friday 16 May 2014

Happy Birthday Sandie!

Hey!

Today is my friend & fellow TIME OUT challenge DT member Sandie at London Days birthday. Sandie is one of the loveliest people in blog land & visits and comments all the time to share the love for this hobby. Nonni and Lynn (also from TIME OUT Challenge) thought it would be nice to arrange a birthday linky celebration for Sandie to give back a lot of love. For all the info and links visit Nonni's blog HERE

I didn't get time to make a new card this week, but I have this card to share which I mailed out to Sandie yesterday...




For this card I combined Background Builders: Flower Power with Background Builders: Vines a simple layout which showcases the stamps nicely :) 

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDIE, have a lovely day & enjoy the linky party! Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Bev and thank you for your kind words. I look forward to opening this one, thanks for joining the party, I am a very lucky person xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, this is a gorgeous card for Sandie...perfectly CAS just like she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Beverley and I'm sure Sandie will love it.Yikes you've just reminded me I've not entered that challenge yet. Best get some crafting done. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandie will love this pretty, clean simple card! Fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A CAScard with flowers and twine is really a card for Sandie! Think see will love this one! Enjoy the weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely post about how sweet Sandie is, and such a lovely card to go along with it! Sandie will delight in this immensely, as do I! Once again, your signature style of simple transformed to stunning shines! Hugs~c (I used some of my Uniko stamps over at Freshly Made Sketches this week...yayyy)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stunning :) love the cool combo of kraft and red :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is sweet, Beverley, just like Sandie!! I love it! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous and sweet birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design, love the rounded corners and the combo of red/pink and kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beveryly, beautiful card for Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, sweet card, Bev! I'll get to see it IRL when I'm visiting Sandie (9 sleeps!) soon -can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet, stylish card for Sandie, Bev ... so pretty! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated