Sunday 25 May 2014

You've Been Framed!

Hey!

I do hope you're all having a lovely weekend & those in the UK a lovely Bank Holiday weekend?! It's another chill out day here and I might just squeeze in some crafty time before dinner at the PIL :) 

I have another card I made the other day during my 'playdate' with Kerry...




Again I will be entering this into the current CASology Flower Challenge HERE. Currently I am loving flowers, bright pink and frames!




The 'lil beans have been really active over the last few days, I'm sure they are getting in some football practice in there! I'm looking forward to my next scan on Tuesday to see how much they've grown, as I've certainly grown - LOL!

Anyway, that's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, until then, thank you for stopping by today :)


Supplies:
Card Stock: White from stash
Ink: PTI raspberry Fizz & Spring Moss
Accessories: SU! Candy Dots, Foam Adhesive.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card again, Bev! I also love flowers and pink at the moment and this stamp set is still my favourite of all. Got a card up on my blog using it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so great that frame! Beautiful card! HUgs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this effect Beverley...Cool effect I surely want to try some time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how clean and crisp this card is! The flowers look wonderful under the white frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, I love the frame and those pretty flowers. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated