Thursday 15 May 2014

May Blog Hop WINNER!

Hey!

Apologies for my absence, the days have just flown by this week as I've been occupied with hospital appointments & scans on Tuesday, with another 3 hrs spent there, though all is well with the babies and they're growing nicely :) Though it's tiring and so I didn't feel up to much afterwards. 

Yesterday was my birthday and hubby took the day off work and took me shopping and treated me to dinner and the movies, hence no crafting time and today I was spoilt by my friends and took out to lunch and this evening I was out at a relaxation/hypnotherapy session which was very good too. 

Tomorrow I am out walking, lunch & shopping with my MIL so I doubt I will make a card till Saturday! However, I do have a card to share with you tomorrow :)

Anyway, back to business and time to announce the winner of the May Blog Hop Giveaway. Random.org selected #116 out of all the comments, which in blog hop order is....

Oh, this is good! I see a new trend starting from this one! So clever!

who left this comment above on N@Ali's blog HERE.

Congratulations Ardyth! Send me an email to beverley@unikostudio.com and remind me if you have the set & digital collection and I will sort your prize out for you :)

Thank you to everyone who took the time to hop along and comment :) More chances to win a giveaway on June 11th!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for yesterday - good to hear you are enjoying some well deserved pampering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday:)
    Glad to hear the bubs continue to grow nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Birthday Wishes Beverley!
    Good to hear all is well with you and the babies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Birthday Wishes!!
    So nice to hear the babies are growing as they should.
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, all the best people are born in May. Glad to hear you were treated by your hubby. Mine totally forgot. He blamed the fact that he thought Thursday was the 14th. He was very apologetic and in the end he did make me a delicious baked cheesecake but I had to wait till Thursday as it needed overnight to set. Lucky I'm more amused than annoyed about these kind of things.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated