Thursday 29 May 2014

Throwback Thursday & TIME OUT Challenge Reminder

Hey!

So I've left you hanging for a couple of days, sorry about that. My trip to the hospital went well (apart from the waiting time!) the lil beans are growing well :) After the scan my MIL and I went baby shopping! We had reserved 2 Moses baskets so went to collect those and then made an impromptu visit to a pram shop, which resulted in an order for the stroller & accessories, 2 car seats & accessories - a successful day all in all. After all that I was rather pooped and didn't get into the studio to create.

Yesterday I got caught up in designing new goodies and hence no energy or crafty time. However, I am back today with another Throwback Thursday card and a TIME OUT Challenge reminder...

This card HERE and below is the one I decided to remake...




And here is my retake on the card...




I didn't change much about the overall design, mainly I changed the colours which were inspired by the current TIME OUT Challenge inspiration seen HERE and below.



Photo Source: Home Trend Design


Again I was inspired by not only the colours but the fringing on the rug! I used Background Builders: Squared to stamp the yellow and pink strips.




While I'm in the studio & have a little time I am going to indulge in a little more inky time and create a few more cards! So that's all from me today, but I will be back tomorrow with more to share. Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash. PTI Ocean Tides
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz & Summer Sunrise. VersaFine Onyx Black & VersaMagic Spring Pansy
Accessories: PTI Ocean Tides Ribbon, SU! Candy Dots & Foam Adhesive

4 comments:

  1. What a fab shopping trip and so pleased the beans are doing good! And what a great re-do of your card. I must say I adore the colours you picked from our photo...will add this to our main blog a bit later x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shopping trip sounds marvelous - lots of new goodies to welcome the little beans! Little wonder you were exhausted with shopping and then creating! Be sure you're taking time to rest! Your cards are both fabulous; love the layouts on both. The re-do is such a unique take on the TO challenge. Prettiness galore!! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good that the shoppingtrip went so well! Glad to read that those lil ones do well!
    Love the colours you picked and those (rug-) stripes are great! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think we need pictures of all the baby goodies arriving at your house! Hope you are able to still get some rest! I love your gorgeous cards Bev.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated