Sunday 18 May 2014

[Uniko Studio Challenge] No. 10 - Thinking of You

Hello Uniko Fans - we are back with a new color and theme challenge. It looks like from the comments and feedback on the last challenge, that you all like the new format. As promised I have used random.org to pick a winner from the feedback/comments for a £5 Gift Certificate. It chose comment no.9...

Congratulations Stef (skylark) send me an email to beverley@unikostudio.com and I will send you a code for your Gift Certificate.

We hope you can take a few elements and get your crafting mojo flowing with this new challenge & we look forward to seeing your entries :)




This months color inspiration have some bold, beautiful colors. There are so many trees blooming quickly now after a delayed spring start here. So hopefully there is something in this color palette that will get your crafting mojo going. Feel free to use any or all elements...




And complimenting the colors, the theme this month is an easy one "Thinking of You". It's never a bad time to just send a random card out to friend to remind them how much they mean to you.

Bev here, I selected just 3 of the colours from the palette to create my card...




I decided to combine a sentiment from Flower Power #1, which has perfect sentiments for the theme ;) with Beautiful Blooms I and matching dies. I used the current CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below for my card too.




I've kept my card really CAS with minimal fuss, though it does have some dimension, with the flower & white panel adhered using foam adhesive. As I've used flowers it also makes this card perfect for the current 'Less is More' challenge HERE which is to use flowers! 




Let's see how the Design Team faired with this challenge...


by Ren-Yi

by  Gillian

by Amber

by Nicki

by N@ Ali

You have until June 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up below. The Challenge Rules:

  • Winners will be announced by June 17th
  • Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge 
  • If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+<challenge number> as your tag. For example, for the second challenge "USC2" and upload it to a gallery. Or send Beverley an email (beverley@unikostudio.com) and she will add your entry for you.
  • Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
The Prizes:
  • A £10 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
  • Top Three Spotlight
We can't wait to see your creations. Come play along!

13 comments:

  1. Awesome challenge colours, Bev and your card is lovely. I soooo love my Beautiful Blooms, to the point where I want to use it on every card!! Actually I want to use Uniko products alllll the time (a set of grad cards in the works using congratulations stamps...) Wonderful inspiration by the DT with their beautiful cards (just noticed the linky has the previous challenge's cards...and that, too is a gallery of prettiness...) Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Uniko :) This link up seems to be closed already? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies for the wonky link up yesterday, it has now been sorted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously pretty card - so very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh loving your card Beverley, perfect as usual and I lurve the colours for this month's challenge. Will have to get down to a play on that one.
    Thanks for taking part
    Sarah
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Beverley! This looks like my next stamp set purchase!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. In fact I think all of the design team have done you orotund! Such brilliant inspirational designs.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful cards Bev, what a wonderful array!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bev what a lovely CAS card and fab DT ones too
    Thank you for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Bev, the layout is perfect for that flower stamp! Great challenge colors and beautiful cards from the DT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge thanks for the free images. the DT cards are beautiful. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. This color palette is so wonderful that I had to make a second card using it! I'm happy I got to ink my new flower set. :) Have a good weekend, hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated