Saturday 24 May 2014

Happy Flowers!

Hey & Happy Weekend!

I made today's card on Thursday during the 'playdate' I had in the studio with my friend Kerry, but I only got round to photographing it today! Lots of the current challenges in blog land have a theme of flowers at the moment, including the CASology challenge HERE.




This is my CAS creation...




I also used the current ColourQ challenge colours seen HERE and below. Love the bright colour pallet, so happy and cheery, especially with all this drab and dreary rain we're having at the moment! 




I combined one more challenge for this card, the current CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below. Looking at the circle elements in the sketch I nearly reached for Background Builders: Round In Circles but then decided to use Flower Power #1 as it contains a trio cluster of different sized flowers which I selectively inked and stamped to achieve the sketch layout.




Here is the close up of the sentiment and floral detail...




This afternoon was cot bed building, we achieved one finished cot bed with not too much hassle! I'm kinda lacking in energy now though so it's time to chill on the sofa with hubby and Mr Cat! So, that's all I have to share today, but I will be back tomorrow with another post. Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies: 
Card Stock: White from stash. SU! Daffodil Delight
Ink: SU! Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise & Old Olive. VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Rhinestones & Foam Adhesive.

14 comments:

  1. Loved the afternoon spent with you, and love this card too!! Such a classy layout and beautiful colours. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and way too do both challenges at once. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASolgoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Bev. So bright, clean and crisp and looks fab in those challenge colours. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty CAS design! Love those little bits of bling! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...double everything! The weeks are moving fast now I'm sure Bev. So excited for you and your hubby. Love this sweet crisp card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beverly, you bring CAS to a high level of excellence!!! LOVE seeing your creations with us at CASology!!!!

    Love the delicateness of this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clean and simple. I love the color combo as well. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the sentiment too! You chill out now and get lots of rest while you can - you're going to be so so busy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delicate card! Love the yellow back and such clever combined challenges! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, Beverley! This is so cute! I love your flowers and the little rhinestones. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. More excitement with your 'football boys' being so active. Can't believe how the time is flying! Your card is another exquisite example of pure elegance! Love this! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, so sweet & pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very clean and simple yet oh-so-pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty and CAS! LOVE your take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us again at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated