Thursday 1 May 2014

BONUS Design Team Blog Hop Winner!

WOW!

It looks like you all enjoyed the BONUS Design Team Blog Hop, I sure did and I know that you agree that the DT did a outstanding job of showcasing the April Release. I'm so lucky and thankful to have them all on my team :)

Ok, without further ado the winner chosen by Random. Org was comment no. 142, who left the following comment on Ren-Yi's Blog.

 Lynn Hardy said...
Your card is stunning! I am keeping my fingers crossed that I might be the lucky winner, then I can try to make something similar :)
April 26, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Congratulations Lynn! Looks like your comment did bring you the luck you needed! Send me an email to beverley@unikostudio.com with your postal address and I will get your prize on it's way to you :)

I will be back a bit later today with a scheduled post, as I am currently on my way to London for a couple of nights away to celebrate my husbands birthday and also our last getaway before the little beans arrive!

Thanks for stopping by and for everyone who joined in and commented along the hop :)

1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled that the kind Mr Random Org picked me! I can't wait to be able to play with my new stamps - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated