Tuesday 6 May 2014

Hello!

Hey!

I'm slowly getting back into the 'work' groove after a lovely few days in London with my husband and a relaxing May Bank Holiday Weekend here at home. I squeezed in a little card making this afternoon before I walk out to the Post Office and enjoy the sunshine a bit more before it disappears - rain is on it's way tomorrow :(




As I've been absent for a few days I thought a 'Hello' card would do nicely! I paired the Hello from All Occasion Sentiments #1 with some leaves & ditsy florals from Background Builders: Vines (back in stock this week).

I used the current CAS - Colours and Sketches challenge colours seen HERE and below for my colour combination, it just happens to be a favourite! 




Here's a little close up of the detail...




Ok, short & sweet from me this afternoon, walking to the Post Office takes me a little longer these days! I'll be back tomorrow with more to share as I've lots to do in the studio tomorrow with Saturday's class prep at The Paperlane (spaces still available!).

Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Smokey Slate, White (Boyes)
Ink: SU! Going Grey, PTI Summer Sunrise & Hawaiian Shores
Accessories: Foam Adhesive

11 comments:

  1. Great design and lovely sentiment! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous stamping and so pleased you enjoyed London!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your enjoyed your mini vacation; time together, somewhere other than home, is soooo important! Your card is a delightufl "Hello" to us after your absence! Love the colour combination and, as always, the eye-catching layout! Enjoy your walk! I'll trade your rain for the snow that is still coming down...enough with the flakes! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time in London your card today is delightful Love and happy Crating hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Beverley and packed with those stunning colours ... I love them too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. So soft and soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Bev. Love the soft color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card beautiful stamping - thanks for joining in this week at CC&S - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful Beverley! I love the cute flowers and lots of white space!
    Thanks for joining in at CAS - Colours and Sketches! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the CAS floral layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful use of the colors! Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated