Monday 18 August 2014

Ren-Yi's *Surprise* Bridal Shower!

* This is my first post of the day, the Uniko Studio Challenge #13 is HERE & my 'Getting to Know Me post is HERE*

Hey!

I'm SO happy you've stopped by today as we're having a celebration for an awesomely talented, sweet, thoughtful & kind friend and Design Team member at Uniko Studio... Ren - Yi :) On the 22nd August Ren-Yi is getting married so I thought it would be lovely to have a *Surprise* Bridal Shower in the form of a link up and add a little more sparkle to her special day. 

So this is for you Ren-Yi, you are such a FABulous member of the blogland crafting community and the Uniko Studio DT, with SO many friends around the world, I hope this linky Bridal Shower adds a little more sparkle for your Wedding Day!




For my card I used Uniko studio Flower Power #6 with All Occasion Sentiments #5. As I don't know Ren-Yi's wedding colours I decided to go bright and cheery and ultra CAS.




The inlinkz below will stay open for 2 weeks, so there is plenty of time for everyone to join in on the occasion and link up their cards and spread the word about it through blogland! I can't wait to see the wonderful creations.






Supplies
Card Stock: White (Boyes)
Ink: Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz & Summer Sunrise. VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio All Occasion Sentiments #5 and Flower Power #6
Accessories: Foam Adhesive & Rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. Love this card Beverley. Beautiful striking colours as always but also shows how the centre of the new flower power set works a treat as a standalone image too. Hmmm. Fab inspiration. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love those blooms and the font on the sentiment is simply perfect! Thanks so much for doing the surprise shower for Ren-Yi...she's such an awesome person♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, you are a gem for planning this bridal shower for Ren-yi, and the card you've created is gorgeous, pretty and wedding-perfect! She will absolutely love this card, and the thoughtfulness of your gesture immensely, as do I. I'll get my thinking cap on and aim to join in this most wonderful celebration; Ren-yi's a sweetie, indeed!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty, Bev! Love the simplicity of it and the cheerful colors! You are so sweet to plan this for Ren-Yi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning and lovely card, Beverly! Absolutely gorgeous and CAS-tastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herzlichen Glueckwunsch Ren-Yi und Florian - die Karte kennst Du ja bestimmt! Viel Spass bei Eurer Hochzeit- schade, dass es nun doch nicht klappt dabei zu sein. Bis bald, Cornelia

    Beautiful card, Beverly and thanks for the linky party for Ren-Yi!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated