Monday 25 August 2014

Wishing you brighter days...

Hey & Happy Monday!

It's a Bank Holiday here in the UK and I've been enjoying a lazy day with my husband today, hence the lateness of my post! It's not been raining here, amazingly but it has been a dull day with no sunshine, hence the dull photos of my card and the theme of my card.

Today's card is a bright colour combo and sentiment...




I used a combination of stamps on the card, Wonderful Washi, English Country Garden - Butterflies and the sentiment is from BRIGHT Butterflies.




Now I know I said this two weeks ago, but tomorrow is definitely the LAST scan of the baby beans! We're hoping that they have put on at least half a pound in weight so that the doctors let me go the last few days and be induced on the 1st September. It makes a huge difference when they come to go to school, if they're born before the first they start a year early and are the youngest in their year. If they are born on the 1st September or after they start when they are 5 and they'll be the oldest! 

Anyway, fingers crossed that they've put on weight, they certainly feel like they have to me as they sure are heavy at times!! It's an early scan so hopefully I won't have TOO much waiting around and I'll be back tomorrow to update you all! 

On other news there is still time to take advantage of this special offer of 20% off your entire order...




That's all from me tonight, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share & until then, thank you for stopping by today :) AND THANK YOU to everyone who has already placed an order, you've made my weekend :) and they'll be in the post to you tomorrow.


Supplies
Card Stock: White (Boyes) SU! Real Red
Ink: Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy & Summer Sunrise. VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Foam Adhesive & Embroidery Floss

7 comments:

  1. Love Love Love this Bev. So sorry for the lack of comments lately - busy with an exciting wee project just now!!! Love the bright colours and the gorgeous butterfly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Laura. Thank you for stopping by today :)

      Delete
  2. Wowsers Beverley! You're rockin' another yummy and striking card. Love your colour choices... They just POP every time.
    Good luck tomorrow and hope you get your way with the date.
    Exciting! bet you can't wait to see those cute little faces for the first time.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing my fingers for you Bev. Love the beautiful card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card - the colours are so bright and beautiful! Hope all goes well with the scan - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so great bright and sunny! Love it! Hope you will get the answer today...crossing my fingers! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEV!! I'm here - late - because I'm back to work...gahhh!!! Your butterfly card, as you know, has me swooning; beautiful colours, pretty images and polka-dots! Recipe for awesome!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated