Saturday 2 August 2014

The Saturday Show!

Hey & Happy Weekend!

I can't believe that it was May the last time I did The saturday Show, how time flies! So today I am showcasing some FABulous customer creations.

First up are a couple of beauties by fellow TIME OUT Challenges DT member Sandie from London Days, both featuring English Country Garden - Butterflies...




Both of these cards are CAS perfection. On the first above I particularly like the bright orange butterflies and the zing of green sparkle on the outline butterflies. This second card is just SO elegant...




Isn't the pearlised vellum embossed butterfly just stunning?! Love it :) Be sure to stop on by Sandie's blog HERE for lots more FABulous inspiration.

Continuing the English Country Garden - Butterflies theme, I have another couple of beauties to share from Lynn over at The Mango Boys & Me...




I really like the current trend of no outline colouring, something I've not tried yet myself & Lynn's take on it above is just stunning. Lynn has used white embossing of the large outline butterfly to achieve this.

This next card is just as awesome...




I LOVE the angles on this card and the stunning colours too :) Be sure to stop on by Lynn's blog HERE for lots more FABulous inspiration.

Why break a theme when the it's SO inspiring? So I've another couple of beauties using the same stamps, this time by another of my fellow TIME OUT Challenges DT, this time Gerrina from Gerrina's Creatieve Wereld...




Both of these creations by Gerrina are a little different from her usual style, maybe my stamps bring out the CAS in people?! I love the soft subtle colours on the card above and how the main image panel is framed either side. On this next card the colours are beautifully zingy and vibrant...




I also love the layering of the butterflies using the masking technique. Be sure to stop by Gerrina's blog HERE for more inspiration :)

I've one last card to share continuing the theme of butterflies, this time by Sarah from Funky Fossil Designs...




The stripes against the gold butterflies & splatters is just a wonderful mix, just what the sentiment says! Be sure to stop on by Sarah's blog HERE for more wonderful inspiration.

I hope you've enjoyed The Saturday Show today, I sure have, I *love* seeing what all you lovely  & much appreciated customers create using Uniko Studio products :) I don't always know where you all are in blog land so send me an email to direct me there! Or if you don't have a blog you are more than welcome to email me photos to beverley@unikostudio.com

Ok, that's all for today, I will be back tomorrow with more to share, until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for highlighting my cards and the super talented Time Out girls. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Bev, you have seriously sent me into super-swooning-extraordinaire in showcasing all these gorgeous butterfly cards (why oh why didn't I order those...grrrr to me!) featuring your stunning country garden set. So absolutely beautiful! And yes: your stamps most certainly spark our creativity!! Wow, wow and wow..going back to see some close-ups!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous collection of cards- truly inspiring and making me see that I really need to be adding this stamp set to my wish list!!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to see my cards here! Thanks for highlighting and the link to my blog!
    I do CAS every saterday on my blog, but sometimes CAS-style slippes trough as a perfect balance for the other styles that I use... The balance gives me a little piece in my head where so much ideas are spinning around...
    And your butterflies are the most beautiful I have in my collection of butterfly stamps! I'm afraid you will see them again soon....
    Enjoy this summer-sunday and the little time left with just two in your family! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh Bev, thank you so much for highlighting my cards and the wonderful TIME OUT team xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so beautiful and inspiring and it's no wonder -the set is a beauty. Well done all TIME OUT girls and Sarah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature, Bev - I really appreciate it, especially when the other cards are so fab! I really love these beautiful butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated