Friday 22 August 2014

Happy Birthday Nonni!

Hey & Happy Friday!

Today I have a birthday card to share with you which I have made for a sweet blogging friend & fellow TIME OUT Challenges DT member... Nonni

Sandie from London Days, who is also on the TIME OUT Challenges team has organised a 'Birthday Linky Party' HERE and invited friends from all around the world & crafty blog community to join in and make a card. 

This is what I made...




I'm still in LOVE with Flower Power #6 and it just doesn't seem to leave my acrylic blocks! I used a combination of challenges to inspire me for this card, firstly the inspiration photo over on Fusion  Card Challenges HERE and seen below. 






I also used the new CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and above. I started out by masking out a rectangle on my white CS and randomly stamped the flowers and leaves. I stamped the sentiment from Strike a Pose! in SU! Pumpkin Pie, securing it onto the card using foam adhesive. I then added a fussy cut flower and leaves to the edge of the sentiment for a bit of dimension too, but just used DST to secure it so I could pop it slightly behind the sentiment.




So, HaPpY bIrThDaY Nonni, I hope you have the most wonderful day :) You can join in too, all the details are HERE on Sandie's blog.

That's all from me today, until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Melon Mambo, White (Boyes)
Ink: SU! Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade & Regal Rose
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #6 and Strike a Pose!
Accessories: Foam Adhesive

19 comments:

  1. wonderful Bev, great masking and wonderful colours, love how you have used the Strike a Pose sentiment. So pleased you joined the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous! Love the colors and how you used the sketch/inspiration. Nonni will love this Bev. And thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!! Love this card, Bev! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooooohhhhh this is so yummy Beverley. Love the colours and design. Flower power 6 is the best! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty ! Love ur masking and colors :) thank you for sharing with Fusion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Bev; the rose 'paper' is stunning, especially in the colours you've chosen! The single rose and leaf popped up: perfect special touch! I know Nonni will love this, as do I!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely!!!! Your cards are so classic and always so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great how you masked a piece and super to use those colours; a beautiful card! Glad you recieved my card... Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so beautiful!!! Flower cards are my favorites (I got a beautiful Uniko flower set from Sandie for my b-day!!) and this is stunning: I love the way you've masked of the center panel and the arrangement of flowers and leaves is just beautiful. Thank you for making my birthday so special! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the masked rectangle and the lovely fresh colours! These blooms are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so pretty bev - love those flowers:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you have captured the Fusion Challenge perfectly and I love the way you stamped the flowers for the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Case This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautifuly masked and stamped panel, Bev ... the colours on these lovely blooms are delicious ... what a great touch the popped up element is! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Beverly. It is fun, colourful and of course ever so pretty with those sweet flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty card. I love the colors you used and how you masked off the sides to get the flowers in the middle. I love the little extra flower and the popped sentiment too. Really great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really gorgeous! Love how you cut out one flower to extend beyond your masked panel. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge, it's wonderful to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty colors and I LOVE those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty--looks like patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated