Tuesday 5 August 2014

August Release Sneak Peeks Day 1

Hey!

I'm super HAPPY that you've stopped by the blog today as today sees the first couple of Sneak Peeks for the August Release! I've actually been organised again and had this release in my inky hands for some time now and I've been itching to show them here on the blog :)

Ok, so onto the peeks...




First up is the first in a new mini stamp set series, it's not hard to guess the theme of this one from the peek & hopefully you will like the full reveal! 

One more peek for today...




Yep, you've probably guessed it! The next in the Flower Power series, do you recognise the flower??

That's all the Sneak Peeks for today, but I will be back tomorrow with more to share! I've outline the release schedule below...

Sneak Peeks Today & Tomorrow (6th August) These little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... 7th  - 10th August - Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action. The design team and guest designers will be joining in on the introductions and you won't want to miss a second!

Release Day! Monday 11th August you will get to see all the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be  a Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win the ENTIRE release!

Now, you won't want to miss out on any of the fun from the 5th - 10th August as I will be drawing totally random winners for mystery prizes. I'm not giving any hints as to the prizes or their value, you'll just have to join in on the fun!

Places to join in on the fun & possibly win a prize are by commenting along the way on the Uniko Studio Blog, DT & Guest Design Team Blogs, liking the Uniko Studio Facebook Page, following on Twitter and Pinterest! 

Hope to see you tomorrow for more & thank you for stopping by today :)


14 comments:

  1. I feel a wish list coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teasers have piqued my interest indeed! Candles...roses...a whole lot of fabulous about to be revealed!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both already! I was just thinking the other day that (amazingly) I don't have a candle stamp and your flower power range is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I have only just discovered your wonderful products and I know I am going to love this new release.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look like some more great stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love today's peeks... ready for more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! Love the two sneaky peeks so far...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing more, especially the latest in the flower power series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooo...I love that flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh. You've been busy! Got my cup of tea and looking forward to catching up with all your wonderful posts. Love the boldness of them both.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated