Tuesday 26 August 2014

Just a note...

Hey!

Well, I am super happy to report that all went well with my scan today, the beans have grown a whopping pound each again, which means the doctors are happy for me to go in on September 1st to be induced :) So this time next week there will be the pitter patter of 4 tiny feet!!

So to celebrate I spent the afternoon making a couple of cards to share with you over the next few days, starting with this one...




I was inspired by the new CASology challenge HERE and seen below which is letter. I thought of a sending a letter or note card and so I dusted off a couple of stamp sets to create this card.




The 'Just a Note' sentiment is from All Occasion Sentiments #1 and the flowers are from Flower Power #2, both of which will be back in stock on the 9th September. I decided to pair the blooms with the leaves from Flower Power #6 which shows how the sets can be mixed and matched :)




That's all from me today, I'm off to assist hubby in baking a cake to celebrate the good news! I'll be back tomorrow with more to share & until then, thank you for stopping by today & all your good wishes re: the beans, it means a lot :)


Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Kraft, White from stash
Ink: Avery Elle Cherry & Lemon Grass. VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: PTI Notebook Die, Foam Adhesive & SU! Candy Dots

16 comments:

  1. Oh my how exciting for you! Is it beginning to feel real? Great card too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the red flowers. Good luck with the twins...boy this pregnancy has rattled past!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news and good luck next week with the teeny beanies :) Very striking note card - love the contrast with the red florals and the kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news - so glad that everything is going to plan :) Love your card too - the flowers look great against the kraft base and it is perfect for this week's CASology challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news...so happy for you and your hubby. Love this card! Crisp and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Bev as always, I just love all the blooms from Uniko! I can make a connection with the 1st Sep, its the day I am born too :D.....wow just few more days...my best wishes for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you got the positive news you were hoping for! And the card is beautiful! Great that red-pink colour for the flowers ; they really stand out! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab news. All the best if I don't get a chance to pop back before "the beans" arrive.
    Great card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is wonderful news Bev and I hope you enjoyed the cake! Adorable card, love the pops of red x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hooo! Excellent news about the growing beans and the pitter-patter of four tiny feet in but a matter of HOURS is incredibly exciting. Bev - I hope you know we're all over the moon thrilled for you and your husband. Mom and dad...happy sighhh...Your card....another one to adore!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. You'll be busy next week! This is such a happy card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, Beverly! I love those gorgeous flowers and the touch of twine! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bev - love your great card!! The florals are absolutely gorgeous!! You make me want to sit right down and jot a note to someone right now!! I am thrilled for you and the beans - what a tremendous blessing for you in your life!! Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an exciting news and a gorgeous card!!! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Beverly! I love your card. The colors are amazing. I love the notebook die. I just got one and can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated