Thursday 14 August 2014

TIME OUT Challenges - CASE with your own twist

Hey!

I'm back today with the 12th TIME OUT Challenge and this time it's a CASE challenge. The aim of this challenge is to use the designer inspiration card & CASE it adding your own twist. 

This month we have a super duper talented paper crafting expert for you to CASE... Anita from My Papercraft World and this is the inspiration card...




And this is my take on the inspiration...




I was mainly inspired by the lattice design Anita has used and the colours which are my FAVE were a big influence on my card. I started out by heat embossing the 2 single outline lattice stamps from Background Builders: Lattice. I then used a selection of Prismacolor Pencils to colour them in and used the gamsol to blend the colours together.




This fortnight we have a lovely guest designer joining us, Shona, be sure to stop by Shona's blog HERE to see how she was inspired by the photo and of course the FABulous TIME OUT Challenges Design Team...




For all the info and to link up your challenge be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenges blog. I look forward to seeing your creations :) I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, until then, thank you for stopping by today.



Supplies:
Card Stock: White (Boyes)
Ink: VersaMark. Avery Elle Aquamarine
Accessories: Stampendous! Detail White Embossing Powder. Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol. Rhinestones

13 comments:

  1. A wonderful card to CASE and your card is stunning! I love the colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool take on Anita's fab card! Love the soft blended colours and those elegant lattice stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh you have used this embossing and then colouring on white like on Lynn's card, it really does give a stunning look and what very cool blending. Lovely crisp and fresh take on Anita's card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We must have been on the same wave length creating our cards with the embossing. Beautiful Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so perfectly CAS and beautiful :) love ur take !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Félicitations pour toutes ces jolies réalisations , elles sont superbes et très classes, je vous rend visite régulièrement mais ne laissais pas de commentaires mais ce soir je tenais à vous dire combien j'appréciais vos créations

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! Love the techniques used with that stamp, very creative and such fab colouring/blending :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your take, Bev ... the shading on the lattice work is so awesome ... the effect of the prismacolour pencils and gamsol is fantastic! This is a technique I haven't tried yet ... still need to get my pencils! It's now added to my list of things to discover! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Such pretty blue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pattern that you made; brings you right in Marocco or so... and your colours look great! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! That's a wonderful shade of blue and the lattice stamp is fab -it has an Moroccan look to my eyes, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous interpretation of Anita's card, infused with your 'from simple, to stunning' style! Love the colouring! I have a set of Prismacolour pencils, but can't find gamsol anywhere!! On my 'search' list!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but
    it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated