Friday 8 August 2014

Introducing... Flower Power #6

Hey!

I hope you all enjoyed yesterday's product introduction, didn't the DT and Guest Designers Sarah & Sandie do a FABulous job? So I am back today with the next product introduction and this was the little sneak peek you got the other day...




Yep, the next in the Flower Power series. Have you recognised the flower yet?! How about a couple of projects showcasing this new little set...




For this first card above I used the current yummy challenge colours over at "Less is More" seen HERE and below.




I chose 4 of the colours in the pallet and used the main flower seen in the Sneak Peek along with one of the sentiments & some separate leaves which come in the set.




I've one more card to share using this set...




This time I used the current retro sketches layout seen HERE and below as my starting point. 





This time I paired the flowers with the coordinating ditsy flower from Background Builders: Vines and used another of the sentiments contained in the set.




Ok, that's all I have for you today, but how about some inspiration from the FABulous Design Team and our Guest Designers this month Sarah from Sazzle Dazzle Crafts & Sandie from London Days:


Ren-Yi (Summer Break)


Introducing... 7th - 10th August Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action here on the blog.

Release Day! Monday 11th August you will get to see all the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be  a Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win the ENTIRE release!

Now, you won't want to miss out on any of the fun from the 5th - 10th August as I will be drawing totally random winners for mystery prizes. I'm not giving any hints as to the prizes or their value, you'll just have to join in on the fun!

Places to join in on the fun & possibly win a prize are by commenting along the way on the Uniko Studio Blog, DT & Guest Design Team Blogs, liking the Uniko Studio Facebook Page, following on Twitter and Pinterest!

Phew! That's all from me today, I sure hope you will pop back tomorrow for the next product introduction, it's a good one! Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)




22 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Bev...I bet this is going to be popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverley these are so adorable but being on the Less is More DT I've got pick that one as my first! Yikes I love how you've used those colours and it's got to be one of the best entries for this week so far.
    Thanks for joining in.
    Sarah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you used on the first card and the base you have the flowers on is a gorgeous subtle colour with the added twine-perfect. I love the font on this set, it seems just perfect for the flowers and 'get well' sentiments x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards as always Bev. You have showcased this wonderful set perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards so well made !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This flower is a wonderful addition to the Flower Power series; it's pretty and versatile, as you've shown here. And those leaves...fabulous!! Both your cards are, again, marvelous!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both so pretty, Bev ... the colour combo's are fabulous! I just love the leaves with the little dots ... so fun ... not seen anything like them before! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty! Love the double layered flowers and all the colours - lovely cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fabulous cards Bev, such a gorgeous flower and I love the way you have layered it up on the first card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I really like this set, so you've got me wishing the weekend away now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this set, definitely going on my wish list and your cards are stunning.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These gorgeous flowers are a must have and your cards are beautiful - love the popped up flowers on the first and the way you have used the sketch on the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning. Love the new flower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both cards. Your flowers are always so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super new flower Bev!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sorry I'm late in commenting Beverley.
    This is super it looks so fresh!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the two step stamping and the gorgeous detail in the leaves in this new set.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the flower and leaves... can't wait to see more of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  19. GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated