Wednesday 27 August 2014

Lucky Green

Hey!

Firstly, thank you to all of you for your kind comments & best wishes yesterday, they really mean a lot to me :) 

Today I am back with a card using my favourite lucky green, Lucky Limeade from Stampin' Up! I'm not a big lover of the colour green when it comes to card making, but it has grown on me over the years and I have to say this shade is so vibrant and happy.




This card was inspired by the current challenge over at The Card Concept HERE and seen below. When I saw the inspiration photo I first thought of Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum for this card (maybe next time), but then changed my mind and decided to do some stamp building using the small & large leaves from Flower Power #6.




The sentiment is from All Occasion Sentiments #3, I can never have enough thank you cards! Here is a close up of the stamp building using the leaves...




Clean and simple plus short & sweet from me today! I'll be back tomorrow with a new TIME OUT Challenges card, so until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash. SU! Lucky Limeade
Ink: SU! Lucky Limeade & VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Foam Adhesive

14 comments:

  1. This is a shade of green that I like too, inspite of being a "blue"-person... Love the design of your card; so totally in balance! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I like the green ad your very clever take on the card concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore what you do with these leaves,so creative. I have just finished a card for this challenge using the memento luxe pear tart-now I am used to this luxe ink, I love it. Thanks for the tip and thanks for getting my new purchase using your offer to me today...guess what I will be playing with in the next few days! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, again you've shown the delightful transformation from simple to stunning. The leafy cluster is so eye-catching, especially in that delicious shade of green. I've ordered some Luxe inks, and I think pear tart was on the list...Fabulous card in every way!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you've created your flower with a leaf stamp! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my search to find 3 great cards that stand out in the lineup, your card caught my eye! Beautiful interpretation of the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Put this at the top of my favorites list of your cards...Stunning, crisp and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW. Very creative. Love that colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea!!! I LOVE how you made your flower - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice of stamp.. Glad to see you in the gallery for The Card Concept Challenge. Thanks for playing along:)
    Your design is enchanting...I would have had a difficult time knowing when to stop adding petals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beverley, I absolutely love your clean and simply beautiful card! Thank you for your wonderful inspired creation at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning ..love it and good look on Monday ! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG- green is the most beautiful color in the world!! I ove your green card! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated