Thursday 21 August 2014

Still TIME to play @ TIME OUT Challenges - CASE with your own twist

Hey!

I'm back today with a reminder card for the 12th TIME OUT Challenge and this time it's a CASE challenge. The aim of this challenge is to use the designer inspiration card & CASE it adding your own twist. 

This month we have a super duper talented paper crafting expert for you to CASE... Anita from My Papercraft World and this is the inspiration card...





And this is my take on the inspiration...




I went down the geometric and ombre look for my take on the CASE card and dusted off Background Builders: Squared. I picked aqua hues from the inspiration card and heat embossed the squares. I love the new Mama Elephant 'hello' die and really like the layered look that Anita has done on her card, so had to replicate that. 


I was also inspired by the current challenge over at Addicted to CAS HERE which is geometric and below is a close up of the detail...






For all the info and to link up your challenge be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenges blog. I look forward to seeing your creations :) I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, until then, thank you for stopping by today.



Supplies:
Card Stock: White (Boyes), SU! Pool Party, Costal Cabana & Bermuda Bay. PTI Hawaiian Shores
Ink: VersaMark. VersaMark
Stamps: Uniko Studio Background Builders: Squared
Accessories: Stampendous! Detail White Embossing Powder. Mama Elephant 'hello Die. Rhinestones

8 comments:

  1. Love the ombre look...fabulous take on Anita's card Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with my coz! I love the ombre look and the placement of the dies is perfect-this takes me forever...I move them around until they seem right to my eye-if you have secret for this, please tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and thanks for joining ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ombre, thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors and really like the simplicity of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great crisp and clean card! The green is beautiful! And the ombre a great technique! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Bev, this is simply fantastic ... crisp, fresh and so wonderfully CAS ... love the embossed squares on the ombré background! Thanks for another fabulous CASE! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great CASE. I love the repeated squares and the hello in two different colors. Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated