Thursday 7 August 2014

Introducing ... BIG & BOLD - Wish

Hey!

I'm so happy that you've stopped by the blog today as today I get to introduce the first new clear stamp set being released HERE at Uniko Studio on Monday 11th August 9am GMT. This is the little peek you got the other day in case you missed it...




How about a couple of projects showcasing this new little set...




For my first card I paired the largest sentiment in the set with one of the smaller ones and accented it with sparkly heat embossing & multicoloured stars from Label Love: Christmas.




For my second card I'm sharing today I thought I had better catch up on some Stretch Your Stamps 2 homework! I was inspired by Kristina for my card & the stamps in todays set along with Background Builders: Lattice worked perfectly...




I've never been good with watercolours, as I like to 'control' the medium I work with like you can with markers and pencils, but the technique Kristina showed in the class video lends itself to those who are not masters with watercolours!




Above is a close up of the wish, which I stamped & embossed in clear embossing powder, I kept adding clear embossing powder after each heat setting about 3 - 4 times to add a dome effect. I then fussy cut the word out!

Ok, that's all I have for you today, but how about some inspiration from the FABulous Design Team and our Guest Designers this month Sarah from Sazzle Dazzle Crafts & Sandie from London Days:


Ren-Yi (Summer Break)
Taheerah (Not Participating Today)


Sneak Peeks HERE & Yesterday - These little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... 7th - 10th August Here you'll get to see the soon to be released products in action here on the blog.

Release Day! Monday 11th August you will get to see all the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As tradition holds there will be  a Design Team Blog Hop with a chance for a lucky person to win the ENTIRE release!

Now, you won't want to miss out on any of the fun from the 5th - 10th August as I will be drawing totally random winners for mystery prizes. I'm not giving any hints as to the prizes or their value, you'll just have to join in on the fun!

Places to join in on the fun & possibly win a prize are by commenting along the way on the Uniko Studio Blog, DT & Guest Design Team Blogs, liking the Uniko Studio Facebook Page, following on Twitter and Pinterest! 

Phew! That's all from me today, I sure hope you will pop back tomorrow for the next product introduction, it's a good one! Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

19 comments:

  1. These are awesome Bev, can't believe you fussy cut that word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fab Bev, I love the colours in the first one and the sentiment heat embossed this many times really looks great. I tried fussy cutting this but it ended up in the bin! Thank you so much for inviting me to be GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours in that lattice background..and what patience you must have to fussy cut that word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Love the bright stars and the big font.
    Can not believe you fussy cut that word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh im so loving this GDT opportunity with even more eagerness than usual to check our what the rest of the team have done. Yours are both wonderful; that lattice watercolored background is the business. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops forgot to mention the fussy cutting... Daren't even imagine how tricky that would be! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very brave to fussy cut the name! Lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great; will be great sets again! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that fantastic big wish. Gorgeous cards. Amazing fussy cutting and I love that watercolour background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You fussy cut the word?!! Okay, that just makes you Wonder Woman in my eyes because I would have managed to somehow eliminate the cursive and been left with four separate letters! That is awesome!!! :)
    Both of these cards are beautiful and I really, really like these big, bold fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Bev, two stunning cards to showcase this release! Love the big bold Wish and the pairing of stars in the first and the coloured lattice in the second (I'm also behind in the class homework!!), Fussy cutting out Wish? OMG - the awesome factor just went up a zillion notches! WOW!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Bev. Love the strong sentiments! And the background stamping is lovely with the spectrum of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Stunning cards to showcase such wonderful products. I love the use of colours and your cutting out is fantastic!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that big bold wish, Bev ... gorgeous glitteriness on the first and shiny shimmeriness on the second ... such awesome fussy cutting! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this big wish and can't believe you cut it out so perfectly! Both cards are beautiful....looking forward to more great designs over the next few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards, Love the bold sentiment !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the wording. You are much more patient that I am cutting out but it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think this is my favorite set of the Aug release. That font for "wish" is so beautiful. Great card ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated