Sunday 16 June 2013

In Bloom

Happy Sunday!

It was a super happy week here at Uniko Studio not only due to the FABulous release of NEW products, but also because the Peony bloomed...




This is my pride & joy in my garden and each Spring as it starts to flourish I wonder how many buds are going to form and blossom into gorgeous blooms! This year I have 4 blooms and this was the first to open.






I'm looking forward to getting back to some drawing this week, so watch this space for a new Pure Florals stamp set coming your way! 

I do have a card to share with you all today too...




Yep, it's another Beautiful Blooms I card! I just can't stop using it! I don't think the stamps have made it back into the case yet - haha! 




I used the current Seize the Birthday sketch seen HERE and below for the layout of my card and I used  The Play Date Cafe challenge colours again seen HERE and below. 






There's not much to say about my card today as it's so CAS & all the supplies are listed below. I've a little prep work to do today in the studio as I have another intern starting tomorrow for work experience & the desk Abbie (yes another Abbie) will be working at needs clearing! 

I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, until then THANK YOU for stopping by & have a wonderful day.

Supplies:
Card Stock: SU! Basic Black, White from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Beautiful Blooms I
Accessories: Hero Arts Prisma Glitter. Foam Adhesive. Copic Marker YR02

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, and gorgeous pic of your Peony - mine's in full bloom too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty ! Both your lovely Peony in the garden and your card! Love this image and the many ways you've used it!
    Thanks for sharing a couple of my cards.......I haven't played for a while but must!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your real blooms are beautiful as well as your card :)
    Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the peach colouring with the black, very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful glittery bloom! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy Beverley, I love the drama of this card, but so simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and your peonies are beautiful. I am still waiting for mine to bloom here in Minnesota. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this, and I went oooooooooooh Ahhhhh!!!
    Love it. LOVE BOLD!

    Excellent take on BOTH challenges.
    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing! i'm in love with that flower:)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated