Saturday 22 June 2013

Birthday Duo...

Hey, Happy Weekend! 

Yesterday was Midsummer Solstice here in the UK and the Northern Hemisphere, so to celebrate Uniko Studio has an offer on of FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on ALL orders, not just those over £50! Be sure to pop on over and take advantage of this special offer as it ends Sunday Midnight BST!

Ok, on to todays cards, I've a birthday theme going on and created this duo...




My first card uses one of my 'go to' sentiments from All Occasion Sentiments #2, the birthday sentiment! This time I paired it with a partial sentiment from Label Love: Birthday and the smaller arrows from Accent Essentials: Arrows. 




I used the current CAS(E) this Sketch! for the layout of my card which can be seen HERE and below. I really like how the bright arrows 'POP' against the neutral background :)




My next card for today uses the same colour combination and theme but I've used a mixture of different stamps (I'm trying to show some other Uniko Studio Clear Stamps some LOVE!)...




I started out by stamping the label from Label Love: Christmas in various bright colours using the masking technique. I then stamped the celebrate sentiment from Flower Power #2 and the small bow from Label Love: Birthday. I wish I had left the Happy Birthday sentiment off in hindsight, but I added a bit of faux stitching and a few rhinestones to the bow centres to finish the card.




That's all from me today, it seems quite in the studio today as Abbie my intern isn't here, but I'm sure I will find plenty to occupy myself with though! I will be back tomorrow with more to share. Until then thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Card Stock: White from stash, PTI Kraft
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz & Summer Sunrise. SU! Lucky Limeade & Pumpkin Pie. Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Rhinestones, Hero Arts Prisma Glitter & Foam Adhesive

9 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I really like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, really love the 2nd one

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful cards! Love the arrows and banners, and the fun colors with the touch of glitter. Great fonts on those sentiments too. Such fun! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards!! I especially love the glitter on the arrow. I'm missing the studio! See you Monday! Abbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorjus cards hun. Especially like the bright vibrant colours of the second 1 n those labels are FAB. Hugz Jayne x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the graphic punch from those colorful arrows! Thanks for joining CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous!!! perfect masking and i LOVE the layout...way to 'see' these images

    the first card is awesome. the wee bit o'glitter is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both cards, Bev! Your sparkly arrows are so pretty and your masking on the 2nd card is fabulous! I'm really loving your stamps, and bummed that I missed your free shipping coupon...next time!

    Congrats on your HM at CTS...Love your CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated