Monday 17 June 2013

Man...I'm Crazy for CAS!

Hey!

I'm back as promised with a card to share and there is a little pun in my post title, which refers to the 2 challenges I used for my card, more of that in a bit. I've been wanting to use the little parallelogram stamps from Background Builders: Chevrons for sometime now and this is how I decided to use them...




I started out with a mixed Happy Birthday sentiment, the happy from All Occasion Sentiments #2 and the birthday from FONTiments - Birthday (which will be back in stock 29th June). I then stamped the parallelograms in Lucky Limeade & Black randomly pointing down towards the sentiment and up towards the sentiment. 




I used the current Dynamic Duos challenge colours seen HERE and below, I substituted Pear Pizzaz for Lucky Limeade which is a close enough match! 




I also happened across this NEW to me challenge blog called Crazy for CAS, which kinda sums me up! I LOVE CAS!! The current challenge is masculine and you can join in HERE




That's all from me today, be sure to check out my earlier post HERE to see if you were the June Release Mini Blog Hop Winner - the prize is a £25 gift certificate!! I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Lucky Limeade, White from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, SU! Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Hero Arts Prisma Glitter

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card, Beverley! I love everything you make, such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS card! Love the images. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS Card, very nice. Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a very nice CAS card. Glad you found us at CFC and joined in the fun.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated