Saturday 29 June 2013

Super FREE Saturday - Summer Bloom


Hey!

I'm SO glad you stopped by the blog today as I've a treat in store for you all :) Yep, it's time for another Super FREE Saturday...





This Super FREE Saturday collection is called Summer Bloom and it can be downloaded for FREE via the Uniko Studio website HERE. Simply register if you haven't already and download the file - easy! 

This collection features a solid and linear bloom, leaf stem and one sentiment. The images come as individual Photoshop brushes (CS5) and also transparent PNG files.

How about a card showing you how I've used the collection...




I created a super simple card which was really easy to do. I started out by creating a 10 cm x 14 cm document in Photoshop. I then selected the solid stem and leaves, changed the colour and adjusted the size of my brush and stamped it on my document. I then stamped the sentiment and also the linear bloom. 

I then transferred this document into an A4 document to print, but before I printed it out I chose another Uniko Studio Digital Downloadable Collection - Round In Circles and selected a small piece of one of the patterned papers. I then stamped the linear flower over the top. I used my bucket tool to fill in some of the areas of the bloom and then printed my document. 

I trimmed the mat layer to size and mounted it onto my base card and then fussy cut the bloom out and adhered it slightly off centre using foam adhesive, I added a little touch of glitter and left it at that!




If you download the collection and use it I'd LOVE to see your projects, why not upload them to the Uniko Studio Flickr Group HERE or send me a link to your project on your blog or you can even email me a photo! 

That's NOT all from me this morning, I'll be back in 30 minutes with the BIG June Release Design Team Blog Hop, Enjoy!

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Rose Red
Accessories: Uniko Studio Super FREE Saturday & Round In Circles Digital Download, Hero Arts Prisma Glitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated