Friday 14 June 2013

Lucky no.3...

Hey!

Happy Friday to you all, I hope you've all had a good week up to now. Have you anything exciting planned this weekend, or crafting time scheduled? It's a quiet weekend for me here in the studio, I'll be catching up on a few things now that the post June Release is calming slightly! 

I think I will squeeze in plenty of crafting time to play with the NEW Uniko Studio products and mix them with some of the previously released products too, so I should have plenty to share with you next week.

So, onto todays card...




This card took me 2 failed attempts and this was my 3rd at achieving what I had envisioned it to look like! I was getting so frustrated I nearly gave up! I'm pleased I stuck out as I do like the result. 

I used the NEW CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below and also the NEW The Play Date Cafe challenge colours seen HERE and below.






The strip down the left hand side of the sketch is on my card, I kept it subtle using white on white embossing. This is another colour scheme I've really enjoyed using and I'm sure I will be using again over the weekend. 

Here's a close up of the embossing detail...




Ok, that's enough babbling from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with a Saturday Show as it's been a while since I've showcased some customer creations.

Until then, thank you for stopping by.
Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash, PTI Melon Berry
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark
Stamps: Uniko Studio All Occasion Sentiments #2, Beautiful Blooms I and Background Builders: Chevrons
Accessories: Cosmic Shimmer True White EP

13 comments:

  1. Just come over via CASology blog ... love your cards and your stamps etc., are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Bev - I love the way you made the flower the centre of attention. I do like a bit of babbling too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely embossed bloom! Wonderful colors - I like the way you off set the panels and that bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply DIVINE! Love the bloom, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely, I love that Beautiful Blooms set. Have just used the Natures Treasures and love it just as much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and elegant. The shadow under the flower is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning, love the subtle white on white embossed chevrons!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply perfect. Don't you just love the Splash Challenges? I do. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally adore this! I love the embossing and that flower is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love that pretty flower in peach - it looks great embossed in white. Your subtle chevron pattern is a great touch, too! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated