Friday 7 June 2013

Introducing... Beautiful Blooms I

Happy Friday Everyone!

I'm am SO hApPy you've stopped by the blog today as I am introducing my favourite set of the whole June Release. Like I said when I Sneak Peeked this set I was in love when I originally drew it, then I fell in love a little more when I edited it for the stamp set AND now it's photopolymer I am SO in LOVE! Haha!

I just hope you all love it as much as me! I've a few cards to share with you today using the set & I know for a fact you'll be seeing it A LOT here on the blog in the future!!

Ok, onto the eye candy as that's what you've all stopped by for...




I've used a simple masking technique on this card, stamping the bloom in Memento Tuxedo Black in and colouring the flowers in with various Copic colours. The sentiment is from Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum. I fussy cut one of the blooms and added Prisma Glitter to make it pop and adhered it to the card using foam adhesive.




My next card uses the NEW The Play Date Cafe challenge colours seen HERE and below. It happens to be one of my favourite combinations too, so combining it with a favourite stamp set seemed perfect...







I started out by stamping the Congratulations sentiment from Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum. I was then able to perfectly stamp the blooms, again using a mask to overlay the 2 flowers in the top right of my card. A bit of layering with Bazzill grey card stock and a few rhinestones finished this card.




My next card is a wonderful one layer beauty...




It uses the large bloom, large stem and two of the leaves contained in the set. I simply stamped all the flower pieces onto my card base using VersaMark and then heat embossed with true white Cosmic Shimmer EP.



That's all I have to share today using Beautiful Blooms I, I hope you've enjoyed todays projects :) I'll be back tomorrow with product introduction #5! Until then, thank you for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.

Supplies:

Happy Birthday

Card Stock: SU! Basic Black, White from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum, Beautiful Blooms I (Released June 11th)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Eclipse Masking Paper, Hero Arts Prisma Glitter


Congratulations


Card Stock: Bazzill Grey, White from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, PTI Hawaiian Shores & Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum, Beautiful Blooms I (Released June 11th)
Accessories: Eclipse Masking Paper, Rhinestones


Best Wishes


Card Stock: PTI Soft Stone
Ink: VersaMark
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum, Beautiful Blooms I (Released June 11th)
Accessories: Cosmic Shimmer True White EP

21 comments:

  1. Wow - another stunning flower set. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow wow wow, I loved the sneak peak, but now I have seen the full reveal I have to have this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flower set, Bev! I love the card you have made using The Play Date Cafe colours. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, Beverley! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Great cards. Something else for my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are my favourite so far....though I love all your flowers!
    Great cards Beverley the additional sparkle is mega pretty!
    This looks like another great release :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your cards are great! And I just love that stamp set. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how these cards show many faces to this flower from subtle to bolder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous, Bev! adore the flowers with glitter:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Bev - very pretty designs too.

    Hugs,
    Caryn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous, such different looks, but all stunners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Beverley- I loved the sneak of this set but these cards are gorgeous... and all so different!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a gorgeous flower!!! love all of the different techniques used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your lovely Comment Bev...love the flowers card you made..the first card I love it much in bold black and the coloring of the black flower is really new for me...great cards dear..hope to see you more often on my Blog :-)...big hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  15. very elegant...can see so many uses for this pretty stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my stars - I can see why you love this! Beautiful, stunning and gorgeous (dare I add elegant and sophisticated!). Versatility,+++ - as your showcased cards reveal. Yes - added to the want list that appears to be growing...and growing...
    c

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful CAS Congratulations card! It's so pretty and elegant! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Plate Date Cafe card is so stunning and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards, I especially love the second one. It is the perfect example of CAS! Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated