Tuesday 25 June 2013

Beautiful Zesty Bloom

Hey!

How are we all today? Did you enjoy yesterdays feature? If you missed it you can catch up on it HERE and HERE

I'm back today with a Beautiful Zesty Bloom to add some zing to your day...




It's been a while since I inked up the Beautiful Blooms I set and it was perfect for this zesty Play Date Cafe challenge colour combination seen HERE and below...




I used a really CAS layout for my card letting the images and colours take the focus of the card. I kept the sentiment simple too which is from Flower Power #2.




That's all from me today, keeping it short and sweet today. I'm off out this morning to check in at NeST Gallery in Barnard Castle where I have some of my other design work for sale, fingers crossed for some sales! Then this afternoon I will be getting my sketch book out to do some new designs for future releases - bliss! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash, PTI Summer Sunrise & Ocean Tides
Ink: SU! Pumpkin Pie & Lucky Limeade, PTI Summer Sunrise & Ocean Tides
Stamps: Uniko Studio Beautiful Blooms I & Flower Power #2
Accessories: Foam Adhesive

11 comments:

  1. Your gorgeous flower design is perfect in those zesty colours and your striped banner really makes it pop.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorjus card Bev. LOVE the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty...love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooooooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - for two reasons! First, your card her is stunning! Absolutely, gorgeously stunning! Wow! Second - your comment on my little *amateur card-maker* blog has me over the moon excited! A note from you, whose projects I admire to the nth degree, has added more sparkle to my day than you may realize! I know my card is pretty simplistic (renovations required!), but you've encouraged me to keep on trying, learning, growing in this wonderful sport! I don't yet own any of the your stamps (still such a novice and I'm worried I wouldn't do them justice!), but they're 100% on my wish list! Thanks for sharing your creativity!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just beautiful! I love the soft color palette and your CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Bev. The colours are beautiful.
    Thank you so much for leaving such a positive comment on my blog.
    I am new to blogging and so any feedback is good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card Bev the colours are so fresh and vibrant.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. it means a lot. I am new to blogging and I am always excited to get some feedback!
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Beverley - I love the stamp you have used on this card and the lovely zingy colours. Your stamps are now on my wish list, they are super. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment - you have made my day and I can continue to admire your talent and creativity now that I have found you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the gorgeous subtle shading you used on the flower, it's perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated