Thursday 20 June 2013

'Q' Retro Flower!

Hey!

I've a kinda retro floral card to share with you all today...




I created this card using a combination of two challenges. I started out with the current Retro Sketch seen HERE and below and used the new ColourQ challenge colours seen HERE and below and I'm super pleased with the result!






I also combined the 2 Flower Power clear stamp sets available HERE at Uniko Studio. These 2 sets go together like bread & butter! There are SO many mix and match options just with these 2 mini stamp sets.




I just love the over stamped flower which creates a feeling of a light & fluffy bloom. With not adding a sentiment make this card perfect for any occasion and the cheery bright colours certainly brightens up a miserable UK Summer day! 

That's all I have to share for today, be sure to stop by tomorrow as we've a guest blogger - YAY! It's so much fun having company in the studio :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Card Stock: White from stash, SU! Poppy Parade
Ink: SU! Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise, Gumball Green & Calypso Coral
Accessories: SU! Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine, Rhinestone & Foam Adhesive

9 comments:

  1. hmmm. simply gorgeous - love the combination of the 2 challenges. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and bright. TFS.
    A bit chilly here in Melbourne - only 2 this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty summery colors! love that stamped flower, too. great card with that retro sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Bev, I love your stamped flower, good job with the colors! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty!! so glad u joined us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Beverley, great colours. I am just away to have a play with the flower power set

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried and tried to combine these 2 challenges last night but the mojo just wasn't happening for me! Obviously you didn't have the same problem...perfect combinations of the challenges and I love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card! Glad your enjoying my company! Looking forward to next week. Abbie x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated