Friday 28 June 2013

Pastel Gerberas

Hey, Happy Friday!

Are you excited it's the weekend? I sure am as it's the BIG Design Team June Release Blog Hop tomorrow here at Uniko Studio AND it's Super FREE Saturday too - Whoop Whoop! You won't want to miss out on any of the fun so be sure to pop back tomorrow at 9am GMT.

Anyway, back to today's card...




YAY, for Pure Florals: Gerbera & FONTiments - Birthday being back in stock over HERE on the website! I know it's taken me a while to restock - apologies for that, I'm still getting to grips with everything involved with Uniko Studio & it is just me who does ALMOST everything!




So, I dusted off & inked up my trusty Gerbera stamp and simply did some flat Copic colouring using the current Play Date Cafe challenge colours seen HERE and below. The sentiment is from Flower Power #2 and I added a few Swarovski rhinestones for a bit of sparkle.




That's all from me today but I will be back tomorrow with a jam packed post of eye candy! Hope to see you tomorrow & thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Card Stock: White from stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Gerbera & Flower Power #2
Accessories: Copic Markers, Swarovski Rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. Love the graphic use of those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, really zingy colours, the flowers really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More of the LOVELIEST blooms!... Oh payday, please come sooner... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated