Thursday 13 June 2013

Keeping it FRESH...

Hey!

I found a little time yesterday evening to 'play'. I've had an idea floating round my head for the past few days and finally it has come to life...




What do you think? I'm pretty pleased at how it turned out and it didn't take too long to make either. I managed to incorporate my idea into the current Freshly Made Sketch layout seen HERE and below, which I was super pleased about as I do LOVE a good challenge!

For my card I started out with a dinky 10.5 cm square white card base. I then masked off a section along the left hand side and stamped the chevron background using just one of the building strips contained in the NEW Background Builders: Chevrons. I then die cut the small white mat layer with the largest Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum die and used temporary adhesive to position and stamp the coordinating bloom onto the Hawaiian Shores mat layer. The bloom is embossed with Cosmic Shimmer True White EP. The sentiment is from the NEW Flower Power #2 set.

Here's a detail shot of my card...




That's all I have to share with you today, but I will be back again tomorrow! There is still time to comment along the Uniko Studio Mini Design Team Blog Hop HERE and also Uniko Studio is sponsoring CASology this week HERE. There are prizes up for grabs too!! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies
Card Stock: White From Stash, PTI Hawaiian Shores
Ink: VersaMark, PTI Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum, Background Builders: Chevrons & Flower Power #2
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum, Cosmic Shimmer True White EP. PTI Banner Die & Foam Adhesive.

7 comments:

  1. Really lovely, love how you have used the die

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I love the colors and what a great way to use a die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is AMAZING! What an innovative use of the die! Love this card so much, Beverley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Gorgeous flower set into the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Beverley! Wow! Love the colour! So clean and so elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an imaginative and beautiful card, Beverley! Congratulations on the Perfect Princess honor from FMS!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated