Wednesday 26 June 2013

Mail Friendly or Male Friendly...?

Hey!

How are we all? I'm a little later than usual posting today mainly because I had a day catching up on housework (it's been a while) and also my creative mojo took a little wander! I think it is back though as I have 2 cards to share with you tonight. Both cards are mail friendly & also in my opinion male friendly too...




What do you think? I've played about with angles on both my card and accentuated them with arrows from Accent Essentials: Arrows. I added small amounts of glitter for that extra something I think they both needed! 




I also used the current ColourQ challenge colours seen HERE and below as I think they are rather yummy together and not a colour combination I would have plucked out of nowhere! 




Anyway, that's all from me today. I hope you liked todays cards & I just want to say 'HELLO' and thank you to all my new followers and those who have been following me for sometime, I'm glad you like my creations and find me inspirational in your creative journey. All your comments are SO appreciated and I read each and everyone (not just because I have comment moderation on). I don't profess to be a paper crafting expert, I do it because I enjoy it and like to share what I do and if you do too then that makes me HaPpY! 

I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, thanks for stopping by!
Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Basic Grey, White from stash
Ink: SU! Going Grey, Orchid Opulence, Summer Starfruit & Pool Party
Stamps: Uniko Studio Accent Essentials: Arrows, All Occasion Sentiments #2 & Label Love: Birthday
Accessories: Hero Arts Prisma Glitter

5 comments:

  1. Such a super cute card! I love those arrows! Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Both mail and male friendly. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards, Bev! Both are great for birthdays! Thanks for sharing your cards with us at the colourQ, so glad you played with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these...and I agree with you, the colors are unusual, but fun together! We're so glad you participated in the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards, Beverly. I love the colours and especially the subtle touches of glitter you have added.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated