Friday 21 June 2013

Abbie.

Hi everyone!

I am soon to be graduate from CCAD in Hartlepool with a BA (Hons) Textiles and Surface Design, I've just finished my degree show which looked fab! Hope you all got a chance to see it!!

If you want to find out more about me you can check out my facebook page here.

I've been helping Beverley out this week whilst on works experience and I've loved it!  She let me have a play with the amazing stamps at Uniko Studio and I really didn't know which ones to use or where to start, I was let loose with all the ink pads too so as usual I started with bright colours.  I used a stamp to build the background and then used different colours to build a background for my butterfly before adding in a little note on the bottom.


I then decided to make another card which was a bit more basic and not my usual style, I used very toned down colours for me which was a bit of a challenge, but then again who doesn't like a challenge?  I used a plain white background with red berries and little flowers with some green leaves, also a little 'just for you' note added to the bottom.  




The stamps are amazing, I found it so easy to mix the sets to create a total different feel.  They are easy to clean and store away, you should definitely check out Uniko Studio website here and look at all the gorgeous sets that are on offer! 

Happy Stamping Everyone!!
Abbie x


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your great creations with us. Glad to hear you had fun with Bev.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated