Wednesday 5 June 2013

Introducing...All Occasion Sentiments #2

Hey!

What a FABulous week it's been so far & it's only Wednesday! Did you enjoy yesterday's product introduction? If you missed it you can catch up on it HERE and HERE. Don't forget there are mystery prizes up for grabs that will be announced HERE on the blog on June 11th. There are lots of ways to win, by commenting on the blog or a DT member blog during the countdown to release, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest

OK, back to what we're all here for another product introduction! Today, I get to introduce you to the next All Occasion Sentiments stamp set, a mini set which packs a punch again with some super sized sentiments...




This first card was inspired by the NEW Runway Inspired Challenge HERE and seen below. I'd had a similar card in mind before I saw the challenge, but as soon as I saw the inspiration photo this card was practically finished! 




The result a clean & simple, graphic masculine card that gets straight to the point!




My next card is one for the girls and has a little more fuss about it...




On this card you get a little peek a Flower Power #2, which will be formally introduced later in the lead up to release! 

I started out by stamping the sentiment, which comes as 2 separate stamps onto Pool Party CS. I decided to stamp the 'HAPPY' in Hawaiian Shores to add a little more interest and to limit the amount of black. The flower is stamped in Pool Party ink first and then VersaMark and heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer EP. I added a few aqua rhinestones to 3 of the white flower centres for that added bling!




I've one last card to share today using one of the other sentiments contained in the set. For this card I used the CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE, and I decided to play along with the NEW 'Less is More' challenge HERE which is to use the colour of your front door. My front door is a regular UPVC white door with a silver letter box...




So, I went with a white and silver colour combo to create this card...




I used silver pigment ink to stamp the 'Awesome' and heat embossed with stardust EP for that added sparkle. I then just stamped, embossed and fussy cut the star out to overlay the one in the sentiment. I used a Washi ribbon from Wonderful Washi Christmas, again stamped in silver and embossed with stardust EP.




I'd LOVE to know what you think of todays introduction :) A couple of design team members are introducing with me today too, so be sure to stop by Aimes' BLOG and Taheerah's BLOG to see how they've used All Occasion Sentiments #2.

We also have a FABulos guest designer joining us this month for release, who I am sure is a FAN of many a crafter and not just me!

 So without further ado I would like to welcome Jen Nelson as Guest Designer, welcome Jen :) I can't wait to see how Jen has used the NEW soon to be released Uniko Studio products and we don't have to wait too long as Jen has a card today too introducing todays set. 

Be sure to stop on by Jen's Blog The Tiny Blue Butterfly to see how she has used All Occasion Sentiments #2.

I'll be back tomorrow with the next product introduction, until then thank you for stopping by & have a lovely day.


Supplies:

HAPPY Birthday #1

Card Stock: White from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, SU! Real Red
Stamps: Uniko Studio All Occasion Sentiments #2 (Released June 11th)
Accessories: Foam Adhesive

HAPPY Birthday #2

Card Stock: White from stash, SU! Pool Party
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, SU! Pool Party, VersaMark & PTI Hawaiian Shores 
Stamps: Uniko Studio All Occasion Sentiments #2 & Flower Power #2 (Released June 11th) 
Accessories: Cosmic Shimmer EP, Rhinestones

AWESOME
Card Stock: White from stash, Silver Shimmer from stash
Ink: ColorBox Silver Pigment
Stamps: Uniko Studio All Occasion Sentiments #2 (Released June 11th) Wonderful Washi Christmas
Accessories: Stampendous Stardust EP, Foam Adhesive & PTI Banner Die

19 comments:

  1. Those large sentiment stamps look amazing, I love large sentiments, perfect for making quick cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Awesome sentiment - so useful!

    And your cards are fab - as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice clean crisp cards. These big sentiments are very stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three FANTABULOUS cards from you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have done with these....truly letting the sentiments speak for themselves. On the second and third, the flourishes you added still are very understated, complementing the big message of the sentiment perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super LIM card Beverley!
    I love the clean cut lines!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these, Beverley, especially the second and third cards- fab colour combos and layouts... and the first and second cards really show the versatility of the sentiments!! :) You, Taheerah and Jen have all amde me want this set!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the inspiration. Must admit I ran outside to see what my door looked like. I use it all the time, but not from a perspective card layout! Enough about my door, love these clean sentiments and what the DT ladies have created using them! Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cards. My favourite is the second one with the flowers and the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Beverley, love the last one!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards Beverley......Love the larger sentiments and repeat stamping! Your silver/white card is so striking....Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! The bday one with the flowers is my FAVORITE!! Love what you've done with it! On the last card, the white and silver are so striking!! Love all that sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving this big sentiments! Great cards, I especially love the RIC one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those big sentiments are glorious and your cards are so inspiring ... love the silver and white sparkly one! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm really sorry for my late visit.. just wanted to pop over and say Hi
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE those super-sized sentiments! As for what I think of your new release peek: FABULOUS!! Absolutely Fabulous!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eeek - I was distracted while writing my comment, so my apologies if this is a repeat!
    LOVE this latest peek! Your card captures my response perfectly: AWESOME!! Absolutely awesome!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on being showcased. Your card was fab

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow...bold, simple, and graphic! I love it! I also adore the other cards you posted! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated