Saturday 8 June 2013

Introducing... Flower Power #2

Happy Weekend!

It's another floral introduction on the blog today, as I get to introduce the next in the series Flower Power #2...




This set has birthday themed sentiments in the same font as Flower Power #1 and also features some lovely blooms. All the flowers, stems and sentiments in the Flower Power series can be mixed and matched. They can also be used with other Uniko Studio June Release stamps as I've done so in this next card...




On this card I've used another chevron stamp which I've coloured inside and I've also used the smallest leaf from Beautiful Blooms I. I've used the Rock 'N' Roll technique on the flowers to make them look more realistic...




This next card uses The Play Date Cafe challenge colours again seen HERE and below my card. I love this combo so much I had to use it again! 






This time I have paired the blooms with some leaves that you'll get introduced to formally tomorrow! The sentiment is from Label Love: Thank you.




That's all my projects to share today, be sure to pop by Taheerah's BLOG as she is sure to have a stunner for you again today. If you missed Taheerah's post yesterday, you'll want to check it out HERE. Guest Designer Jen Nelson also had a stunner of a card yesterday too HERE.

I'll be back tomorrow with another product introduction, until then thank you for stopping by & sharing your enthusiasm and I hope you have a lovely day :)


Supplies

Best Wishes
Card Stock: SU! Pale plum (Retired) White from stash
Ink: SU! Pale Plum (Retired) Lucky Limeade & Perfect Plum
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #2 (Released June 11th)
Accessories: SU! Mini Heart Punch, Embroidery Floss & Foam Adhesive.


Just For You
Card Stock: White from stash
Ink: SU! Lucky Limeade, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie. PTI Raspberry Fizz, Autumn Rose & Summer Sunrise. VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #2, Background Builders: Chevrons & Beautiful Blooms I (Released June 11th)
Accessories: Spica Pens, Rhinestones


Thank you
Card Stock: White from stash, Bazzill Grey
Ink: SU! Pool Party, PTI Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz & Autumn Rose. VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #2, Natures Treasures I (Released June 11th) Label Love: Thank you
Accessories: Sizzix Circle Dies, Rhinestones

15 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful Beverley. Love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Bev, lovely cards, and the flowers are a lovely whimsical design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards. This set looks really sweet, and the stripy leaves and stem to go with the cute flower are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. Looks like another Fab set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour choices for these lovely new flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that first card...how you offset the petal color from the outlines. I must get bold and try that technique. I guess I am afraid it will look like I bungled it up...lol. It looks great how you did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous too, Beverley... and I do so love that Play Date Cafe colour combo!! :) Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohhh love these new flowers! Flowers are my favorite kinds of stamps, so I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the modern stem/leaves! What a great versatile set. Loving the samples!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such creative cards with this new sweet stamp...love the diagonal theme with the chevrons and the negative circle die.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All cards are so beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll second all the applause and accolades you've received: beautiful flowers, every one! Love what you've created; love the cards that showcase your blossom beauties!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are all so beautiful. i do especially like your card for the PDCC colors! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is so gorgeous - I love how you've cut out the circle from the gray panel to frame those beautiful flowers. So beautiful! Thanks for joining us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated