Sunday 9 June 2013

Introducing... Natures Treasures I

Hey!

I'm back today with the next June Release product introduction, one that has been requested by many customers over the last few months! 

So, here it is Natures Treasures I...




This little mini set features a mix of natural foliage. On my first cardI've used 3 of the leaf sprigs, stamping them in some lovely natural colours. The sentiment is from Label Love: Birthday & fits perfectly inside the die cut circle.




My next card is almost a one layer card...




I started out by masking off a 5 x 5 cm square and then used one of the background building strips from Background Builders: Round In Circles, stamping it in SU! Crumb Cake ink. I then over stamped on the square 2 of the leaf sprigs contained in the set and a sentiment also from Label Love: Birthday.




My last card for today uses all the stamps contained in the set...




I used a brighter colour selection for this card which I'm not sure I like! I simply created a random stamped background using 3 SU! colours listed in the supplies. The BIRTHDAY sentiment is from All Occasion Sentiments #2 and the WISHES sentiment is from Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum.




That's all from me today, I will be back tomorrow with the last product introduction for the June Release, which means RELEASE Day is not far away!! What's on your 'Wish List' from the product introductions so far? I'd love to know, as I'm nosey like that - Haha!

Be sure to pop by Taheerah's BLOG as I'm sure she has a beauty to share with you all. Until tomorrow thank you for stopping by & all your lovely comments.

Supplies

Happy Birthday To You
Card Stock: PTI Vintage White, White from stash
Ink: SU! Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake & Old Olive
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Birthday & Natures Treasures I (Release 11th June)
Accessories: Sizzix Circle Dies, Linen Thread, Foam Adhesive


Birthday Wishes
Card Stock: SU! River Rock, White from stash
Ink: SU! Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip & Old Olive
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Birthday, Background Builders: Round In Circles & Natures Treasures I (Release 11th June)
Accessories: Masking Tape



BIRTHDAY Wishes
Card Stock: White from stash
Ink: SU! Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie & Real Red
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum, Natures Treasures I & All Occasion Sentiments #2 (Release 11th June)
Accessories: Linen Thread, Foam Adhesive

12 comments:

  1. More lovely cards Bev. Nice to see you yesterday even though it was only briefly. Blown away by your weight loss, well done! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Beverly, I love the orange colours on the second card, so fresh and zingy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More great cards. Thinking how they may tie in with the floral sets I already have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the orange, yellow, and red! Makes me remember how fleeting summer really is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful cards, so far on my wish list is 'beautiful blooms', natures treasures, chevrons and all occasions sentiments! My bank balance is not going to love me when they become available to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab and versatile set (and series)! Love the colours in your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the variety of leaves in this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these cards Beverley......Mailie watch out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards! Love all the masking you did and I love the pine image. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colourful leafy background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my - I need a lottery win so I can purchase alllll your new releases showcased! Natural foliage is, in a word, brilliant! Wonderfully, delightfully brilliant!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated