Sunday 2 June 2013

Flower Circle

Hey!

Popping in quick this evening to share this super CAS card I made this afternoon...




I used a couple of challenges for this card, first of all the NEW Addicted to CAS challenge HERE to use circles and the current ColourQ challenge colours seen HERE and below.






I decided to keep the card blank so that I can send it for any occasion and also because I couldn't decide where to put one! I added a little bit of bling to the larger flowers for that added sparkle and little bit of faux stitching using a sparkle grey gel pen...




That's all from me this evening, I'm off for a little run before bed to tire my mind! Be sure to pop by tomorrow though for Day 3 of the June Release Sneak Peeks :)

Supplies:
Card Stock: White from stash
Ink: SU! Real Red & Daffodil Delight, PTI Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #1
Accessories: Circle Die, Sparkle Grey Gel Pen & Rhinestones

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Beverley, love how you've used the colours and your new stamps look great! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh How lovely! Love everything about this. SOooo CAS! (I struggle with it mostly)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverley so glad you could take part in our challenge at ATCAS with this super card beautifully CAS and the circle is such a great showcase for your new stamps.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you are showcasing your gorgeous images! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun CAS card, Beverley, love the die cut window. Thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card-lovely stamps :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CAS and super beautiful!... love the colours and the stamps you have used! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Circle you have created...clever design...beautifully done..

    I am just joining for the first time the challenge on Addicted to CAS, my card is number 66, would you mind to see it on my Blog, I would be so happy if you could leave me some love, and thanks before...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning - absolutely jaw-droppping, gaze-in-admiration stunning!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated