Saturday 15 June 2013

The Saturday Show

Happy Weekend!

It's been a while since I showcased some customer cards here on the blog, so that's what I am doing today! Lets get to it...

First up is Ardyth...




Ardyth has been a customer at Uniko Studio since the beginning and has many Uniko Studio products and I adore Ardyth's CAS colourful style. I love happening across her creations like the one seen above & this below...




If you like colourful & CAS be sure to pop by Ardyth's blog HERE and if you don't stop by anyway there is a TON of inspiration to be found!! 

Next is Deborah...




Much like Ardyth, Deborah has been a customer at Uniko Studio since the beginning and always creates the most beautiful cards using Uniko Studio products like the one seen above and this below...




Be sure to stop by Deborah's blog HERE as there is so much daily inspiration and beautiful creations to look through.


Next is Gillian...




Gillian is a fairly new customer to Uniko Studio and in the short space of time already owns a lot of Uniko Studio products and has made some FABulous creations using them like the ones seen above and below...




Just look at the genius use of Wonderful Washi - FAB!





Be sure to pop on over to Gillian's blog HERE it truly sparkles! 


Last but not least is Sue...





Again, Sue has been a customer here at Uniko Studio since the beginning and so has many Uniko Studio products! A month or so ago Sue revisited some of her Uniko Studio products to make these lovely cards.

The graphic flower from Time is one of my FAVES and Sue has used it beautifully on the creation  seen above and below...




Be sure to stop on by Sue's blog HERE and have a mooch, there is SO many beautiful creations :)

Ok, that's all from me today, well kind of - Haha! I LOVE to see creations using Uniko Studio products but don't always have the time or know where you all are in blog land, so drop me a email or comment with a link and I will pop by and say hello! 

Thanks for stopping by today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share.

4 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for showcasing me Beverley. It's great to see what everybody else has been making. This latest release has been fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beverley! What fun to see all the creativity your products are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see how other people use your stamps. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely to see everyone's cards. Thanks for the shoutout - much appreciated.

    I have to say that I love the latest release and can't wait to play with them - when I get back to the US in about 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated